Version 2.00, DOS, 37kb (zipped) 10/25/1995
PrintSmall prints ASCII text files on an HP LaserJet compatible printer. It
uses a small fixed space font and prints multiple columns of text per page,
landscape or portrait.
The default arrangement of landscape orientation with two text columns
of 80 characters per line works perfectly for program listings, readme
files or program documentation.
One column landscape handles big wide reports up to about 140 characters
wide. Long narrow listings of numbers or file names look great at four
columns landscape or three columns portrait.
- You may print either landscape or portrait orientation. (Default is
- You may print 1 or more columns of text per page, limited by word
length and how many words you want per line. (Default is two columns).
- The program wraps each line to fit within its column.
- You may specify the destination printer or disk file name. (Default
- Day and date are not properly positioned for multiple columns
- The program ignores page feeds embedded in document and mis-positions
text on the new page.
- Accept wildcards in source file name (like "*.cpp")
- Option to turn off footer (file name, page number, date and time)
This program is for FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY! You may make and distribute
as many copies as you like as long as you distribute the readme file along
with the program. You may not charge a fee for copies!
If you use this program, you are accepting it "as is" with no express or
implied warranty. I take no responsibility for any problems you might have
while using it.